Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

can my neutered dog make puppy with a bithch

Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How long has it been since he was neutered?There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi indana was neutered 1 year and he stil wont to mate

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Mary, when a dog is neutered they can be fertile the first couple of weeks after being neutered. After 3 years of being neutered Indiana will not get your female dog pregnant. He can still breed but he will not have any sperm; he can't get her pregnant.
Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!
Dr. Peter