Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683
Dog

Can I give my dog Piriteze please?

Category: Dog
replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
1- How much does your dog weigh?
2- How many milligrams is the Piriteze?
3- What is the problem with your dog?
4- Is he on any other medications?
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

As an extimate she is less thank 15kg

10mg

She has a grass allergy and has started to sneeze quite alot she also gets a red rash on her belly

no she is not on any other medication

if it helps the bottle that I got the piriton in from the vets before said 60x piriton 4mg tabs give one tablet twice daily

Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago.
Janet, in response to your question yes you can give Piriteze. You can give her 10mg every 24 hours.
Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!
Dr. Peter