Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

We have a 9 week old Bichon x puppy. His fur near his mouth

Customer Question

Hi, we have a 9 week old Bichon x puppy. His fur near his mouth and at the top of his head looks as though it could have been singed. But I can't find any evidence that he has bitten cables etc. what should I do
Category: Dog
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dogs replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, vet Andrew here. I just logged in after a break and found that no-one has yet answered your question. Are you still looking for an answer?