Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

Loss of hair on the head and wrinkles around the eyes not eating

Customer Question

loss of hair on the head and wrinkles around the eyes not eating well loss of apetiet
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. The symptoms you mentioned aren't pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one disorder. Can you upload a photo of her face and head to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (not if you're using the chrome browser) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing. Please tell me, too, how long she has been inappetent and if any other symptoms - vomiting, diarrhea, sneezing, coughing, lameness, increased respiratory rate, pale mucous membranes, etc., are present.