Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My pug has drooled excessively around 7 times in the last

Customer Question

My pug has drooled excessively around 7 times in the last year. She is nearly 3 years old and callasped around 1 year old, stopped breathing but came back. The vets ran all the tests but all were clear. I had her soft palette done, nostrils widened and nodules sacs removed I think. About 5 weeks ago she was drooling again and pawing at her mouth. The vet found a loose molar and took it out. Then 2-3 weeks later (only 1-2 weeks ago) she started drooling again on holiday one evening. I took her to a vet there and they found a fractured molar next to the one taken out, an ulcer in her cheek because of this and 3 baby teeth. She had them all out and had tablets for a week and check up. Back home just two days ago I came back and found her chest was soaking wet from drooling again, took her to the vets yesterday and they don't know why it is happening. Today she is drooling excessively again. Please can you advise. I have also noticed her forehead incredibly hot some times today and during the holiday before and after she had dental surgery. She also has the occasional cough but it is like something is stuck in her throat. She is pawing at her throat, always mainly drools from left side even though all teeth taken out were from the right sued and her bark has quietened.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your help. If none able too will it just be refunded. Thanks.
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks please can you refund
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Please can you refund.

Rachel