Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

Labrador Puppy, 14 weeks old . Has been fully vaccinated

Customer Question

Labrador Puppy, 14 weeks old Bitch. Has been fully vaccinated and wormed.
Has been producing small amounts of mucus blood in her stools for last three days.
No temperature, good spirits, nose wet , eyes clear, no sensitivity in abdomen.
Earing well and drinking three times per day. First two stools are of good consistency each day but last stool at evening is loose and has been bloody
Not sure what it is? Ideas please
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- What is the name of the dewormer that she was given? 2- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?