Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

What is the best dog food pet, which is a cross

What is the best dog food for my pet, which is a cross yorkshire/bichon frise?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!I am so sorry to hear that no one has assisted you yet today. As far as food types that would be best for Ollie, I tend to advise a small breed more organic formula if you are able to find one in your area. Unfortunately not knowing your country of origin it is difficult to give specifics. The only known international brand I would consider would be royal canin small breed formula which is great because it has dental disease prevention, a smaller bite for his size, as well as skin/ coat and heart health ingredients. CLICK HERE for a link to the dietIn the US I recommend a diet called Nature's Variety which has all organic ingredients, no by products, and is intended to be a rotational diet, meaning you can change meat sources with each back to minimize risk of food allergies as he ages. In addition, they do also have a light formula for dogs that have a tendency to be overweight. I hope this information is helpful to you but please let me know how else I can assist you both today. Again I apologize no one assisted you sooner... If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. Altman..." or "Dogdoc4u..." and others will leave the questions for me. Good luck to you both!!!
I am on-line another 1 & 1/2 hours then will be returning later this evening if I miss any responses...