Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My rotweiller dog aged 9yrs we think licked a jelly fish

Customer Question

Hi my rotweiller dog aged 9yrs we think licked a jelly fish whilst on the beach last night has been vomiting today but drinking water little wobbly at times on his legs should I get him to an emergency vet or maybe leave till tom he is weeing ok and drinking thank you
Category: Dog
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry to hear you are worried about Loxley. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.
I am also sorry you have waited until now to get help from an expert.
How is he doing? Do you still need help with him?
Rebecca