Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

I'm sitting next to my dog, a Chihuahua/Pomeranian

Hello! I'm sitting next to my dog, a Chihuahua/Pomeranian cross and he has loud gurgles from his stomach. He ate fine, and doesn't seem to be distressed. But it's loud. Should I be concerned? He did want to eat grass when I took him out
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- Any other symptoms?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't think so
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He is panting a bit,but he does that. He has a heavy coat
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Friend, gastrointestinal sounds are created by the contraction of the smooth muscle through the intestinal tract, this could be completely normal. If he is not showing any other symptoms I would not worry about it, this is normal. Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon! Dr. Peter
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome.