Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

Y dog has had an ear infection and has been to the vets and

y dog has had an ear infection and has been to the vets and has been given some tables.
The side effects were being very hungry and drinking a lot. but he has had a very bad case of wind that is really bad. He has been laying on the floor to keep cool. I have asked the vets if the tables would effect his bowls but was told no. Is there something else I should be looking for.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. I need to know which drug(s) is in those tablets, please. I suspect a steroid such as prednisolone if you're seeing polyphagia (increased hunger) and polydipsia (increased thirst). Steroids can affect the bowels.
Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it.

You may receive an inappropriate follow up sent by the site ostensibly sent by me. It wasn't and I apologize in advance should you receive it.