Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

Seams to not want to put nearside and offside front paws down

Customer Question

seams to not want to put nearside and offside front paws down on the floor. paws up and down every few seconds
Category: Dog
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 2 years ago.
Hi there I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian in the US who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm afraid that I'm not really clear on what your question you are asking. Could you please give me a better description of what's happening with your pet and what questions you're looking to get answered?Thanks and I'll await your reply~Dr. Sara
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it seems he can not put weight on his front paws .I have cleaned his paws with heby scrub what else can I do .what do u think is wrong
Expert:  Rebecca replied 2 years ago.
Hello, It appears that your first expert has left the conversation. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. How long has he been doing this? What do you mean by nearside and offside? If he can't put weight on his paws, something is hurting. The pain could be anywhere: elbows, shoulders, feet; bone or muscle or joint. There are many conditions that cause "shifting leg lameness" such as Lyme disease, rheumatoid arthritis, panosteitis. How old is he? What breed of dog? The more information I have, the more help I can be to you and your dog.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 2 years ago.
I hope you were able to see what I sent. Let me know how he is doing and if I can answer anything else.