Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My 7 month old french bulldog is limping, front left paw won't

Customer Question

My 7 month old french bulldog is limping, front left paw won't take full weight. She hasn't eaten her dinner and is just sleeping next to me on the sofa. She recently was spayed and we have some Metaclam left from it, is it worth giving her some if she's in pain? Or should we wait till the morning and take her to vets?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** and I've been a veterinarian for 15 years. I'm sorry to hear about this situation with Dollie. Is she on any medications currently? It is Metacam that you have from her spay? When she was walking, was she putting some weight on the leg or no weight at all?