Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

I need to get hold of esotic gel dogs ear?

Customer Question

I need to get hold of esotic gel for my dogs ear?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Thanks for you question about Niyah and Easotic. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. There is a back order on this product at the moment. When products go on back order, sometimes we suddenly get it the next day, and sometimes it takes months. It appears it should ba available again in March. You may find it at a vet's office in your area; we have not run out of it and still have a couple on our shelf This is a prescription medication, meaning that only a veterinarian with a "client patient relationship" with you and Niyah can prescribe it for her; it is not available over the counter, so the place to start is your local veterinarian who prescribed it for her in the past. This site is for information only; we veterinarians on this site cannot prescribe medication. The active ingredients in Easotic are: Hydrocortisone aceponate (steroid), miconazole nitrate (anti yeast, anti fungal), and gentamicin sulfate (antibacterial). There are other ear ointments with similar ingredients that your vet may have. Let me know what other questions you have and if this was helpful. Rebecca
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So have I actually paid £14 for this?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
No, you have only paid a deposit which you can have returned. The disclaimer does say this site is for information only, and that we are not here to diagnose and prescribe. If you contact the moderators or customer service you can get a refund of your deposit. If you have any other questions I can answer, please let me know.