Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

I have a golden retriever suffering with head blisters what

Customer Question

hi I have a golden retriever suffering with head blisters what can I use to help him?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
Can you upload a photo(s) of Mojo's head to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ "Blisters" (vesicles) are a very specific skin lesion often indicating autoimmune skin disease such as the pemphigus complex - diseases in which my patient's immune system is attacking my patient's own tissues.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DONT HAVE A CAMRA TO DO THIS
I understand. I appreciate your kind accept but I can't be accurate without seeing what you're seeing. I know that you didn't come to this site to be told to take Mojo to his vet but unless someone can take a photos(s) for you - perhaps with a cell phone and then email the photo to you which you could then email to***@******.*** who will then forward the photo(s) to me, his vet will be necessary before you can know how best to address these "blisters".
I'm sorry for the nuisance but I'm really handicapped in these situations.