Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

Suggestion to stop my 16month old mini poodle eating her poo?

Customer Question

Suggestion to stop my 16month old mini poodle eating her poo? I try to pick it up as soon as she has done it but I am not always quick enough
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear about your poodle doing this. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. There is a product called Forbid, available at vet offices and online, that is made for this particular problem. You add it to the food, and it makes most (but not all) dogs stop eating their own feces:http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=595 Let me know if this helps, and what else I can answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will let you know if it works
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome! Please do let me know. Kindly consider rating my answer so the website knows I assisted you. You can still get back to me with updates after rating. I hope it helps. Rebecca