Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

I come to you asking my femaile miniature

Customer Question

i come to you asking for help
my femaile miniature golden retriever (about 9 years old this year) about 40 LBS : )
she needs help,
her "Little girl parts" are SERIOUSLY BLACK, and she needs help, the thing is, she has had this problem before several times before and i know EXACTLY what will cure her every time, she needs a drug called "simplicef" or generic name called "Vantin" or the other generic is called "Cefpodoxine Proxetil" any of those in the 100 MG works aweseome for her, works every time...
the thing is i need you to write a RX to get these pills for her....
its not like i need xanax for her or something, i really need you to help me... (and her)
i know what she needs but i cant afford to go to the vet....
please help her, i know EXACTLY WHAT SHE NEEDS.....it works every time
can you give me an RX for "SIMPLICEF" or generic name called "Vantin" or the other generic is called "Cefpodoxine Proxetil"
any help would be great i know exacty what she needs....please give me an RX for any of the above...i know whats up...please help me...if not i have to go to canada to get it....
PLEASE HELP
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Dr. Peter here. I am sorry to learn about the chronic problem you are experiencing with your dog. Unfortunately we are not able to write a prescription for you for the antibiotics. You see, by law the veterinarian must first examine the patient that he/she is writing the prescription for. As we have not examined your dog we can not write the prescription. Consider looking into your local ASPCA or Shelter where they often offer veterinary services at a lower cost. Once they examined your dog they can write a script to be filled at your pharmacy of choice. Dr. Peter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alright, to Canada I go, I will get her what she needs, it will just cost a little more, I don't trust the vets anymore, nor do I trust doctors anymore, they are not there to help, it's ALL ABOUT THE $$$$.