Doc Sara
Doc Sara, Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a dog and cat veterinarian with a lifetime of experience in our family veterinary hospital.
23511967

There my Shar pei puppy has been prescribed malaseb

Hi there my Shar pei puppy has been prescribed malaseb shampoo before for his wrinkles on his face and between his toes. Can I get it anywhere than at my vets. Many thanks
Category: Dog
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry to hear that your Shar Pei puppy has some skin troubles. Malaseb is a fantastic product for local control of mild bacterial and yeast infections. It appears that the shampoo is available in multiple online stores:https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#tbm=shop&q=malaseb+shampoo&spd=11007129206998047291 Additionally, this product may be available from pet stores or boutiques. If you do opt to buy from a source other than your own veterinarian, be sure to compare the packaging of the new product with what you got from your veterinarian and continue to follow the same instructions for using it.Please let me know what questions I can handle for you.~Dr. Sara ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My goal is to provide you with the most complete and accurate “five star” answer. If my answer isn’t what you were expecting, it’s incomplete, or you have more questions PLEASE REPLY to let me know what information you are looking for BEFORE giving me a negative rating! If my answer has been helpful to you, please show me by giving me a favorable rating. Thank you so much :)