Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

Doctor I have a pug.Her name is***** is one year

Hi doctor
I have a pug.Her name is***** is one year old.
About one month ago I find some lumps on the Fefe genetale ,they are dry ,but speeding.
Dog became more slippy.
She doesn't eat well.
I'm wondering about she.
What need to do?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question. Most likley these bumps are warts or Papilomatosis. These are generally benign and will not harm your Fefe. Treatments can be given but in general, they will resolve on their own. These can be contagious so keep Fefe away from others until they disappear. Have your vet examine your sweet Fefe to be sure. This LINK will explain in more detail. Does that make sense to you? Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you. Sincerely, ***** *****
Thank you so much for your kind rating. It is very much appreciated! Even though you have rated, we can still communicate. If you have other questions, please Reply. I am always happy to help. I hope your sweet Fefe feels better soon! Have a wonderful day!