Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My dog is at a surgery now. He is in a terrible state and I'm

Customer Question

My dog is at a surgery now. He is in a terrible state and I'm appalled. His blood test wasn't done till the afternoon. He has been vomiting for days. Blood stained poo. Dehydrated. He's been given fluids and anti emetic. No scan no X-ray. His eyes are full of puss. Kidneys failing. Please please help
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am so sorry to hear you are so worried about your dog. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. I am also sorry you did not get help from an expert until now. I just came online and saw your question. How is he doing now? Do you have copies of his blood tests? How old is he? What are they telling you is wrong, that he is in kidney failure?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
How is your cat doing?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
How did your dog do?