Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

What can I use to take away the smell of dog's doc on

What can I use to take away the smell of dog's doc on the carpet? The puppy thinks its her toilet
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear that Bambi is not yet housetrained. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterianrian and will do my best to help. I think Nature's Miracle probably works best at removing urine and feces odors from carpet. Use as directed on the label. You can find it online and in pet stores. Anti Icky Poo is another good product. If you want to train her away from carpet, you have to keep her off the carpet by using baby gates, Xpens or indoor kennels. If she has run of the house, she will continue to go on the carpet. The only way to change her behavior is to be proactive and prevent these accidents. Getting the smell out of the carpet won't stop her going back to it. Let me know what other questions I can answer and if this is helpful.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the great rating and bonus.