Paracetamol (acetaminophen) becomes toxic at 150 mg/kg in dogs. That would be equivalent to 6,000 mg in your 9 month old and 9,300 kg in your 3 year old. Do you think either could have ingested 12 or 19 pills, respectively? If so, inducing emesis would be indicated. Please let me know.
Ah! Wonderful news. Bonnie (and Clyde?) should remain unaffected although there's always the chance that GI distress as evidenced by inappetence, vomiting and/or diarrhea can arise after ingesting such an unusual "food".
I can't set a follow-up in this venue so please return to our conversation - even after rating - with an update at your convenience. You can bookmark this page for ease of return.
No, it would be transient and expected to remiss unaided.
It's my pleasure.
Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it. You may receive an inappropriate follow-up from the site ostensibly sent by me. It wasn't and I apologize in advance should you receive it.