Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

Our 15 year old Westie keeps vomiting, is not eating and

Customer Question

Our 15 year old Westie keeps vomiting, is not eating and can't keep water down, he is trying to drink a lot but just can't keep it down for long. What can we do until we can take him to our vet in Hengrove tomorrow, worried he will de hydrate amongst other things
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How much does he weigh?

2- How long since the last time he vomited?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

4- Is it fair to say he is drinking more than usual?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.