Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

Dr. Altman my dog has been BOUNCING in his mid-section on

Customer Question

Dr. Altman my dog has been BOUNCING in his mid-section on the floor or the bed rubbing his penis like going backwards on the floor or the bed hopping up and down like a little RABBIT, what is always going backwards when he does the side to side and backwards. and it's gotten worse he doesn't cry when he urinates is not urinating a lot any more than normal do you have any suggestions I'm very concerned I hear from you I'll let you in on a little secret give you what I think might be it but I'm not have it please get online now and then so it would be greatly appreciated been up most the night with him tonight because of the bouncing because he's acting this way I'm just really concerned
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. That was quite a description but I understood you perfectly! I'm interested in hearing the secret and getting an update on your dog, please.