Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My dog went for walk in the grassy area came out with sticky

Customer Question

My dog went for walk in the grassy area came out with sticky ball things I had to cut off and he started to try and cough stuff up and then over salivate and then wanted to eat as many leafy weeds as possible and dome grass then after that he would vomit it all up...he did this 3times....i took him to vet they looked at his mouth and said mouth is fine and not dehydrated nut his still salivating a lot and is really not himself
Category: Dog
Expert:  nekovet replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Has he continued to cough?

Any changes to his appetite and breathing?

Did his vet try any treatment?