Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

My dog was diagnosed with brain tumour 3 years ago. She has

Customer Question

My dog was diagnosed with brain tumour 3 years ago. She has been on prednesolene for 3 years, lived unexpectedly long, at present she is in a bad state, not pain, but complete disorientation. I think the time has come to put her to sleep. However, for a vet to come and visit her at home, in the weekend, and put her to sleep, I'm charged GBP 1000,- What can I do to keep het comfortable till Monday, and not pay these bizarre fees?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 8 months ago.

I am so sorry to hear about Molly's condition. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Is she eating still? Drinking?

You could try increasing the doses of gabapentin and prednisone. How much does she weigh?

Expert:  Rebecca replied 8 months ago.

I hope you were able to see my response; I have not heard back from you! How is Molly doing?