Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

Dear Mr Salkin, How are you? I hope everything is going

Customer Question

Dear Mr Salkin,How are you? I hope everything is going great. My name is ***** ***** previously I kept in touch with you about my dog Fido's conditions such as her sensitive stomach and heart condition. I also attached many images by then and we went through those X-ray images to discuss about if she has a heart growth condition or not. By the time we did not have a chance to show her to a vet whois specialist especially in cardiology area but 10 days ago, my cousins took her to a cardiologist as her main vet told us that he can give us a clear answer only with an ultrasound result not through an X-ray result as it can be confusing. But an ultrasound of the heart will give definite results so she had it done. Then the specialist and Fido's vet both said, the vet that my cousins took her to on holiday was not that wrong. It seems like there is a very slight beginning of heart condition according to the ultrasound results. At the moment they said no need to start a heart medication but we ll take her for check up later.As you and me talked over here, you told me to get back to you if we get any further information. Thus I would like you to see the ultrasound results and would be very appreciated to get your opinions if it is possible.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dear Mr Salkin, here are the attached images of her ultrasound results. thank you
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 3 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Give me a moment to take a look, please...

Erdem, I was expecting to see a written report that I could interpret for you. I'm not experienced in reading echocardiograms (ultrasounds of the heart). Do you have a written report that you could upload to our conversation?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Oh, I am very sorry, I will ask my cousin if he has got any to send over to me and will reply to you as soon as I can thank you

No worries. I'll watch for your next post.