Rebecca
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

I have a 11 year old who seems in good health. She passed a

I have a 11 year old ***** ***** bitch who seems in good health. She passed a motion
late this afternoon that was a cre***** ***** colour is this cause for concern.

I am sorry to hear you are concerned about Mindy. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Is she eating normally? Any vomiting?

If you lift her lip to check her gums are they pink in color?

I assume you are talking about her feces being a white colour. The colon can produce a lot of mucus, that can appear white and creamy. If she ate something that irritated her colon lining, the colon might be producing excess mucus.

You did not get cut off; I am waiting to hear from you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no vomiting pink inside mouth she hasn't been fed tonight she is normally greedy

If she is not vomiting, and has an appetite, I would feed her.

This may just be some excess mucus produced in the colon. I would feed her normally unless she vomits, and monitor her stools. If this white colour persists, I would take a sample to your veterinarian to be examined microscopically.

Thanks for the good rating; please let me know how she is doing.