Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

my king Charles cavalier was terrified by big dog in park as

Customer Question

my king Charles cavalier was terrified by big dog in park as a result she is now so frightened if near any other dog its sad to see her fear crouching and ditressed she was on lead at time of attack please help us
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 3 years ago.
Hi JaCustomer,

My name is Jane. I have been working professionally with animals especially dogs in both health and behavioral issues for over 18 years. I have over 14,000 satisfied customers. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with the best information, I do need to ask for some additional information. Once I receive your answer, it will likely take me about 30-45 minutes to type up your response. I hope you can be patient.

Who was with your dog when she was attacked?
What did that person do during the attack?
Was your dog injured or just scared?
What exactly did the big dog do?
Has she had any obedience training?