Jane Lefler
Jane Lefler, Animal Behaviorist
Experience:  Dog breeder/Trainer and Behaviorist 18+ years
2361900

I have recently,2 weeks last saturday,bought a chihauhau young

Customer Question

I have recently,2 weeks last saturday,bought a chihauhau young dog approx 18month old. He is breaking my heart, as he will not come to me, all he does is hide. He is very nervy and tramatised. I need help and advice on how to proceed, please help.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 3 years ago.
Hi JaCustomer,
.
My name is Jane. I have been working professionally with animals especially dogs in both health and behavioral issues for over 18 years. I have over 14,000 satisfied customers. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.
.
In order to supply you with the best information, I do need to ask for some additional information. Once I receive your answer, it will likely take me about 30-45 minutes to type up your response. I hope you can be patient.
.
Where did you purchase him from?
Is he neutered?
Is he eating and drinking?
Does he have on a harness or colar?
Do you have anyone that is able to catch him once for you?
Where are you feeding him?
Expert:  Samantha-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/dog-training/8da8j-recently-2-weeks-last-saturday-bought-chihauhau-young.html). Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Customer Support Team.