Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

Hi, My dog has just bitten my neighbour on the foot, and

Customer Question

Hi, My dog has just bitten my neighbour on the foot, and I'm wondering if there is any way back from this. I would be grateful for any advice you can you give me. Thank you. Mrs Christine XXXXXXX

Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 3 years ago.

Hi JaCustomer,
.
My name is***** have been working professionally with animals especially dogs in both health and behavioral issues for over 18 years. I have over 14,000 satisfied customers. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.
.
In order to supply you with the best information, I do need to ask for some additional information. Once I receive your answer, it will likely take me about 30-45 minutes to type up your response. I hope you can be patient.
.
What was the circumstances of the bite?
Was she on a leash?
Was she on her property?
Has she had any obedience training?

The system is showing you offline. I do have a prior appointment that will take me about 2 hours that I have to get to soon. I only have a little time before I need to leave. If I haven't received your responses before that time, I will be sure to address your responses upon my return in a couple of hours. Unfortunately, I can not change my appointment.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jane, I have already requested a refund as I finally managed to contact my Vet and he has recommended a dog behaviourist in my area.Thanks for taking the time to reply.