Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My dog is a ship Tue hes a lovely dog but is anti social and

Customer Question

My dog is a ship Tue he's a lovely dog but is anti social and snaps sometimes at people if they approach him quickly and hates anyone dressed in black I've had him since a puppy nothing bad has ever happened to him he's well loved but this is a problem that is getting worse also he follows me consistently and crys if I go on holiday and leave him at home with my husbandholiday
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 3 years ago.
Hi JaCustomer,
.
My name is Jane. I have been working professionally with animals especially dogs in both health and behavioral issues for over 18 years. I have over 14,000 satisfied customers. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.
.
In order to supply you with the best information, I do need to ask for some additional information. Once I receive your answer, it will likely take me about 30-45 minutes to type up your response. I hope you can be patient.
.
Has he had any obedience training?
Is he neutered?
How old is he?
Is he a Shih Tzu?
What have you tried so far to stop this behavior?