Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

How do I make my ***** ***** 4 year old rescue dog

Customer Question

How do I make my ***** ***** 4 year old rescue dog urinate in my gareden?
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 2 years ago.
Hi JaCustomer,
.
My name is Jane. I have been working professionally with animals especially dogs in both health and behavioral issues for over 18 years. I have over 14,000 satisfied customers. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.
.
How long have you had him?
Where is he urinating currently?
Are you taking rex for walks or just into the garden?
Is he defecating outside?
Do you have a crate?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Rescue dog, had since may 8th. He urinates everywhere outside except in the house and garden. He has three walks a day and two runs a week with a walker. He deficates on his walks but never in the garden or house.

What sort of crate?

Maureen,
So he doesn't urinate or defecate in the house but you want him to urinate and defecate in the garden. Is that right?
Is your garden fenced so he can not get out or do you want him to do so on a leash?
Is this so you don't have to leave your garden at night or so you don't have to take him for a walk?
Sorry for the additional questions but I thought he was eliminating inside instead of outside.
By crate I mean a small either wire or plastic container with a wire front that dogs are often put in to go to places like the vet.
I was wondering if you could take the time to respond to the request for more information I sent. Once I receive your responses, I should be able to answer your question. Perhaps you believe you responded already. If you did, it doesn't appear on your question page. You can scroll up to see our previous correspondence. If you could repeat them, I would appreciate it. Here are the questions again.
Let me know,
Jane Lefler