Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

I have 6 westies. one is 12 the other is ten . there is thre

Customer Question

i have 6 westies. one is 12 the other is ten . there is thre who are one yer old and the younest is 10 weeks. Thhey are constantly weetting and poohing all over the house. What can we do
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 1 year ago.
Hi JaCustomer, My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today. In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient. Have any of them ever been house trained?Are there three that are 1 year old?What sex are they?If you could list age, name, sex and reproductive status for each it would be helpful?Have they had any training for obedience?What if anything have you tried so far?What do you use to clean up any "accidents"?