Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

Very good inevery way no general behavior problems, but she

Customer Question

very good inevery way no general behavior problems, but she does not lik other dogs she's 3yrs 20mths can you help in any way.
Category: Dog Training
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just awaiting your call,thank-you.
Expert:  DakotaSouthFive replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today.
I am not set up to make a phone call to the UK and I do not believe we have trainers or behaviorist that are from the UK. Our hours or communication will likely differ so if it is fine with you we can continue through this venue. Generally when dogs act out it is done for a reason and this is to keep other dogs away. Sometimes they do this toward people as well if they fear people. Please give me an example of when your dog acts out, is she on leash, is she coming in contact with other dogs , is if from inside the house looking out a window etc? Please tell me what you do when this happens.What commands does the dog know?