Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

One of my dogs is being aggresssive to my elder much larger

Customer Question

one of my dogs is being aggresssive to my elder much larger dogs. both neutered, also have a spayed female dog. zeus is regularly growling at beau and they are having fights roughly every 6 months. is there anyhting i can give zeus to calm the situation? zeus is always the attacker.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 1 year ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

Can you give me breed, age and sex of each of the dogs involved?

How long has the female dog been spayed?

Can you describe an incident in detail to me?

what have you tried so far?