Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

I had a dream last night that I was having sex with my ex boyfriend.

Customer Question

I had a dream last night that I was having sex with my ex boyfriend. As he ejaculated into me, the semen turned into blood. What does this mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 4 years ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven effective in interpretation of dreams.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help.

This is a very powerful dream.

There is a possibility that you are still in love with your ex-boyfriend.

The end result of having sex, according to nature's plan, is to have a baby, to turn that act into a flesh and blood child.

This dream is about the possibility of carrying his child. I assume that you are not pregnant with his child.

This dream reflects your feelings about the possibility of having his baby - not that you will but that you are moved by the thought in an either positive way (you wish you had his baby because then you would be tied to him, or you find it frightening and are so glad that you did not get pregnant).

The basic dream means thoughts about getting pregnant with his baby.

When the semen reaches and fertilises the egg, it become a living creature with blood and life. That is what you dreamed.

How you feel about it is what you already know in your heart, but that is the meaning of the dream.

I shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC