Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

last night I had a dream that my grandma who died 22 years

Customer Question

last night I had a dream that my grandma who died 22 years ago came back for a day. In the dream it was like we all epected her to arrive. she knockedon the door of my aunties old house which she moved from over 10 years ago. My dad(grandmas son) was there and a few other family members. We all focussed the day on my grandma , we sat and had food and general chat but my grandma didnt say much. She kept going outside to smoke and everytime i asked her a question she just gave short replies. In the dream it seemed that I was the main one who realised that she had come back from the dead and wanting to be close to her and keep her with me, everyone else seemed to act as though she was meant to come back and just accepted it as normal and didnt really try too much with her.
I asked her where she was staying for her visit and she hesitated but then said some guest house, i then asked her to come and stay with me but she said no.
What was this dream trying to say to me or what does it mean. I had spoken to my recent partner about my grandma about 2 weeks ago just sayiong how cute and cuddly she was and tried to find photos to show him. has this any relevance to the dream. me and my partner broke up a week ago im wondering if the dream was trying to tell me something about my relationship.
Andrew
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Andrew,

Hello Andrew,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?