Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018

I recently missed an important deadline at work recently. And

Customer Question

I recently missed an important deadline at work recently. And have since been dreaming about work in which I keep making mistakes. In the dreams I also have this felling my boss is fed up with me because the mistakes I am making.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 3 years ago.

Psychotherapist :

May I ask you some questions about feelings and meanings in your dream & in your life; as details,feelings,perceptions can give you insights into you

Customer : The feelings in the dreams are a sence of loss and fear. I suffer with chronic depression and as a result this has affected my work on occasions. I fear that I will not be able to return to my previous state before my first depressive episode and will continue to make errors at work. I am on a new medication trazodone to help me sleep but find that since I have started this medication i seems to remember my dreams more in the morning, and they seem to have more intensity.
Customer : Sorry for your bad service reply but I have been waiting 3 days for you to respond!!!
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.