Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Hello, I dreamt recently that i have taken train ticket and

Customer Question

I dreamt recently that i have taken train ticket and sat with group of people in train. But train did not started. And also move to the coach where there are no one except me. Suddenly ticket collector came to check my ticket . I also got recommendation letter foe the ticket,
What could be the meaning of this dream.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Chris and I would be happy to share my interpretation with you.

I believe this has to do with going a long with others and feeling stuck in life perhaps.

For example you have sat with other on the train with others however the train is not moving. This could be that the people you currently are with in your life you feel are holding you back from moving forward.

I strongly get the sense of being stuck in one place from your dream.

You moving to the coach where no one was except you represents feeling alone on your journey, or that no one understands.

The last part with the ticket collector, I am not sure what you are saying you got a reccomendation letter? Perhaps the ticket collector is confirming that you need to proceed alone to move. Meaning that the ticket collector did not show up while you were in the car with others. It was when you switched to the car on your own that they showed up meaning the correct move is to go it alone.

Please take a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the smiley faces below. You can always return to this page to talk with me any time.

Chris