Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

I dreamed that I slipped on a wet surface in a tube/rail station

Customer Question

I dreamed that I slipped on a wet surface in a tube/rail station and landed flat on my face without using my arms to stop me. I wanted to complain or get compensation for damages but nobody was around to help. What does this mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will wait.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 2 years ago.

I'm sure I'll be able to interpret for you. First tell me your gender, approx age, living circumstances. Now some questions for shedding light on the details of the dream: What did the wet surface look like? What was the loighting in the tube like? Were you actually ALONE in the station? How unusual would that be for you? How was this vision and experience in a tube station DIFFERENT from how it would normally be in that situation? How did you make your wish for compensation known? Were you aware of any wounds or bruises?