Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

What is the meaning of falling downstairs?

Customer Question

Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.
You are being affected some where in you life In your path of learning and seeking spiritual knowledge. Since you fell down the stairs, then it is also showing you have gone backwards on this next level of understanding or spiritual thinking you have been trying to get to. It can pertain to anything that is going on in your personal life.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  Dream Symbolist replied 1 year ago.
Can you provide any additional details? I agree with Mrs. Sandman regarding going backwards. Stairs (the symbol alone) can indicate progress or regression in an area of life (spirituality, career, finance, relationships, etc) so without additional dream detail, it appears you are not making progress in some area. Can you think of something in your life this may pertain to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This has been a recurring dream throughout my whole life. I always wake up before I reach the bottom. It is always the staircase of my first home. The hallway is dark with an orange glow. I always have an anxious feeling in my whole body, and I always feel as if I am actually falling.

May I ask if you are trying to search areas in your life that pertain to the first home you loved in ? Perhaps there are hard memories you are trying to work through? This darkness with an orange glow is showing caution and unclearness in your understanding or searching relating to your past. Since you keep falling down the stairs then it is showing you are having a hard time getting through this area in your life.