Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I'm living with my dad, step-mother sister and family in dad's

Customer Question

I'm living with my dad, step-mother sister and family in dad's new house. The house is large and derelict, however dad has managed to repair three rooms which can be used as bedrooms, the kitchen and living room. The house is 4 floors, the top floors have missing floorboards but are fully furnished. The house is miles away from work and I have been living at my old flat although I do not own it but the person I sold it too allows me to stay rent free. He has however told me to move out by the end of the week. My husband is living in our house and also has his dad's house. He will not sell either house and I have to find somewhere else to live.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 2 years ago.
Showing new aspects of your life that are being built and moved spiritually. #3 represents the holy spirit. #4 is God's creation or creative works. With the top floors having missing floorboards is showing something that is missing at this level of spiritual thinking and I believe it relates to his personal feelings, or fear. With your husband living at your house and also his dads is showing he is holding onto something that is connected to his father that he is having problems of letting go.