Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had a dream about one of the service users. We were flirting

I had a dream about one of the service users. We were flirting and when we were at his apartment he got his penis out and it was shockingly large. I don't think I had sex with him in the dream.
Today at work and he comes in and another member of staff says "Tell her about your dream." He then told me that he was having a sexual dream about another member of staff but they didnt have sex then the next minute it switched to me and we had full on sex.
We both had our dreams on the same night!
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.
Do you having feelings for this man? I believe with him having a large penis Is showing he has a lot of testosterone and lustful feelings towards you or women in general. He is turning these feelings towards you as you seem to have a strong intimate connection.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We get along really well, always have a laugh together and I think he trusts me and my advice.
I was thinking so. The dream is showing you two have a strong connection to one another. Don't surprised if he wants to continue getting to know you as he is finding favor in you over other women in your work place and in his personal life.