Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I Got back with my ex whom i love so much, the other day she

Customer Question

i Got back with my ex whom i love so much, the other day she had a dream.
the dream goes like this. she came to say hi to her mum who happen to go the same school as i. when she finished saying hi to her mom she saw me and she came to say hi to me, she leaned forward to kiss me but i was reluctant . Then came over another gal who asked her what she was doing , and she replied kissing my man, then this gal slapped her. just as my gal was about to fight her i grabbed her , then this gal leaves off saying she calling the guards to kick her out. so i grab her by the hand and we start running away with her., as we run away we encounter security guards to pass them i had to sing like a special song. so i sing and they let us off then when we came to the last guards i didn't sing it well and they noticed they started pulling my gal and i fought them and made away with her. we lost our way and ended up in an ocean and so we jumped... nd she work up..
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What could it mean?
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 10 months ago.

Id be happy to help assist you in understanding this dream. This dream is showing the transition of your and her relationship. With the school is showing a place of learning. Levels of learning that you and also her mother are experiencing. With her saying hello to her mom is showing guidance and perhaps her seeking advice from her mother. This guided her towards getting back together with you. With her kissing you is showing how she is ready to be intimate, meaning she is ready to get to know you at a more personal level or reaching a deeper level in your relationship. You being reluctant can be showing your feelings you have or are having. Perhaps deciding to get back together with her. It can also be the part of her who is reluctant to get back together with you. This other girl she almost got into a fight with is showing issues arising in your relationship, perhaps pertaining to why you broke up to begin with. Something coming forth in your and her life that is causing problems in your current relationship. Perhaps you two feel you are having to "fight" to stay together. Singing the right song, is showing things you are trying to do to please the situation or your girlfriend. Having to make the right choices as to not loose your girlfriend again. Jumping into an ocean is showing you two have gotten through these hardships and are not taking that "leap" of faith that will take your relationship to deeper levels. Good dream indeed. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i forgot to mention this it's a long distance relationship...
she also went ahead and said that i had a horse like head same as the guards did and when we got to the guards i had to hide her.....
can you elaborate further of the part....