Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I have a blood test driving. The result was 156

Customer Question

I have a blood test for drink driving. The result was 156 milligrams per 100 milliliters.Can you tell me what 150mls of 40% alcohol should read?
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer. To perform the calculation, it would require your weight and the time over which you drank the alcohol.
I have performed multiple calculations using varying weights and drinking time and I can get values that are both above an below the level that was measured on this blood test. If you would like a specific expected range of levels, then I would need to know your actual weight and drinking time.