Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I've had ear ache 2 days quite badly,I have a weaker

Customer Question

Hi... I've had ear ache for over 2 days quite badly,I have a weaker immune system than some people also.. It's very red and sore.. I was given 2 days of stronger antibiotics and have taken pain relief but it hasn't yet gone.. I also have a temperature and a few aches. I'm due to fly long haul in 24 hours time ... Do you have any advice on what to do....
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

I would get some anti histamines on board

like sudafed

can you get that

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply.