Family Physician
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

From this march i start with mirtazapine 3mg, my doctor

Customer Question

hi from this march i start with mirtazapine 3mg , my doctor increase the doze 2 weeks ago to 45 mg , and now i have fitigue ,itchy espacially at night all over my body , spot looks like blisters differnt parts of my body, unwated toughts, so what shell i do i go back to 30 mg? and a week ago iv done full sexual test and all come negative .
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry 30 mg to 45 mg mirtazapham
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help on this topic?