Family Physician
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

Will etizolam show up on a blood toxicolgy test? Assistant:

Customer Question

Will etizolam show up on a blood toxicolgy test?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Had blood drawn for dui arrest. Etizolam was taken the day prior.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 8 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Haven't found the answer yet, but I'd sure like to know.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Why is this test being done?

How much, how often and when was your last use of etizolam?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.