Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

The doctors keep asking me for blood tests and I feel weak

Customer Question

The doctors keep asking me for blood tests and I feel weak and need the blood for myself, because the blood stays in the body for energy
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

What blood tests are your doctor planning to do? What is your concern regarding this? What is your hemoglobin level?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thyroids

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Individuals successfully donate blood much greater in quantity than the little blood that is used for investigations without having any adverse effects or complications. You should have the thyroid test done since this is a very important test for your symptoms. With a diagnosis by blood tests, a correct treatment can be given which will provide much more energy to you.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.