Nick H.
Nick H., E-Reader Specialist
Experience:  Sr. E-readers Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

I have a kindle which is about 12 months oldYesterday a piece

Customer Question

I have a kindle which is about 12 months old Yesterday a piece off the reading matter became obscured - and it blanked out part of the page and although I change pages the area remained the same - its in the top left corner size 2x5" Can you assist ? Geoffrey XXXXXX

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 4 years ago.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you,

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when exactly you purchased the Kindle
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Not solved - purchased Christmas before last - thid xmas \I wasblojght a kindle fire, however this does not solve the problem

Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Hello Geoffrey, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

Was the Kindle dropped?

On the screen, do you see any cracks or spots of black/color liquid-like?